[AlternC-tech] Webalizer

Benjamin Sonntag benjamin at globenet.org
Ven 21 Mar 11:14:30 CET 2003

Le ven 21/03/2003 à 11:02, Mike King a écrit :
> Thanks for the response Benjamin.
> I created the stats yesterday, and assumed there would be some sort of
> cron job running at night, which is why I left it until this morning to ask.

Can you check that /etc/cron.d/webalizer exists and is a pointer to a
valid shell-script.
If it's true, reload cron :
"/etc/init.d/cron reload"

Ops, there is a bug too : You CANNOT change a statistic set. It does not
work. To change a set, delete it and create a new one.

> PS
> Does the babelfish translation help at all when asking a question?

You can ask us in english ;)
We understand it very well, even if we don't speak english so fluently
;)