[AlternC-tech] Webalizer

Mike King mike.king at redroom.biz
Ven 21 Mar 11:33:00 CET 2003

Benjamin Sonntag wrote:

> Can you check that /etc/cron.d/webalizer exists and is a pointer to a
> valid shell-script.
> If it's true, reload cron :
> "/etc/init.d/cron reload"

Looks like the files 'statbrute.sh' & 'statbrute2.sh' in
/usr/lib/alternc/webalizer/ aren't executable...

I've chmodded them to 755... but when I run dostat.sh it errors:

--
Generation des Statistiques du domaine [domain name] dans la langue EN
/usr/lib/alternc/webalizer/webalizer.EN: error while loading shared

> Ops, there is a bug too : You CANNOT change a statistic set. It does not
> work. To change a set, delete it and create a new one.

OK, thanks.

>>PS
>>Does the babelfish translation help at all when asking a question?
>
> You can ask us in english ;)
> We understand it very well, even if we don't speak english so fluently
> ;)

Your english is very good! Much better than my French  :)
Although it's getting better whilst I'm trying to translate the
documentation when I need it.

Thanks
mk