[AlternC-dev] going to 0.9.7 + translations

Benjamin Sonntag benjamin at alternc.org
Lun 27 Aou 15:05:25 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I fixed many bugs in AlternC v0.9.6. Hopefully a new stable release will
come soon ...
I installed a vserver called demo.alternc.org so that we can test the
latest svn version.
Here is the url of remaining bugs for 0.9.7 :
https://alternc.org/query?status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&milestone=0.9.7

Regarding the translation process : I just installed a pootle vserver
for AlternC :

http://pootle.alternc.org/projects/alternc

You may help the translation process to german and spanish, just create
an account and help us ;)

Before that, we will have to check the error message since it seems that
some of them are buggy ...

If you want to add another language, just ask, we will be glad to add it ...

Regards

Benjamin Sonntag