[AlternC-dev] final push for 0.9.7

Olivier Huet contact at olivierhuet.fr
Jeu 4 Oct 10:11:39 CEST 2007

Hi !

I'm sorry but I think I have to add another bug for 0.9.7 ;-)

One of our customers tried to add the subdomain "http://webmail" (instead of
"webmail")

The "/" in the subdomain causes update_domains.sh to fail because sed
doesn't now how to manage the "/"....
And so, no other domains can be added/updated/deleted ... :(

(I've deleted the line in sub_domaines_standby, so it's ok now)

I don't know what the best solution is for this...
  - Search "/" with javascript in the html form to manage
domains/subdomains... and so show an alert() ?
  - Modify set_sub_domain in m_dom.php ?

Perhaps the 2 would be the best... ?

Btw, is it possible to get a Trac account to report the bug ? I dislike be
an anonymous ;-)

Olivier