[AlternC-dev] Webup

mmassonnet at gmail.com mmassonnet at gmail.com
Dim 7 Oct 23:38:17 CEST 2007

Hi,

As of my training at EITIC, Émilie and me were asked to hack around
AlternC a lot, and we finished with a stable release of a web
application installer.  Of course features are always requested by
different users, but it can globally satisfy anyone who is too lazy to
install a web application by hand.

The code is laying around on https://svn.eitic.fr/svn/alternc-webup/.
To compile the Debian packages just run the next few commands:

	svn co https://svn.eitic.fr/svn/alternc-webup/trunk alternc-webup
	cd alternc-webup
	debuild -us -uc -nc

Documentation is built within the “alternc-webup” Debian package as
usual in /usr/share/doc.  It explains how to use the application and how
the “packaging” works for web applications inside webup.  Take example
of the current web applications and you will get started quickly.

If you have any questions ask now!

Feel free to use it and maintain it.
Mike