[AlternC-dev] 0.9.7 imminent (for real!)

The Anarcat anarcat at anarcat.ath.cx
Ven 26 Oct 06:47:31 CEST 2007

I'm going to try a release of AlternC "real soon now". There's Only One
Bug left, and I'm thinking of shifting it to a 0.9.8.

If anyone wants to proceed, be my guest. I just wanted to say "yay"
since alternc.org is back, thanks to Benjamin for hosting the project!!

Long life to AlternC

A.

--
Wherever they's a fight so hungry people can eat, I'll be there.
Wherever they's a cop beatin' up a guy, I'll be there.