[AlternC-dev] Webup

The Anarcat anarcat at anarcat.ath.cx
Ven 26 Oct 06:54:35 CEST 2007

Hello!

I can't access the code right now, is it available somewhere else?

Why not simply put it in alternc.org? Did we forget to give out access
again? ;)

So without looking at the code, i have a few other questions... :)

What applications are currently supported?

How are upgrades dealt with?

Thanks for your work,

A.