[AlternC-dev] new plugin: alternc-mergelog

The Anarcat anarcat at anarcat.ath.cx
Ven 17 Oct 00:43:21 CEST 2008

This is more of a resurrection than a new plugin, but I have just
uploaded alternc-mergelog 0.2 to the archive.

Thanks to Benjamin who still had an installed version somewhere, I was
able to rebuild a working package with some improvements. We're starting
testing tonight on our servers at Koumbit.

A.

--
We should act only in such away that if everyone
else acted as we do, we would accept the results.