[AlternC-dev] Job ad - see details! Sent through Search engine

benjamin at alternc.org benjamin at alternc.org
Mer 13 Fév 22:07:07 CET 2013

While welcoming you to this hiring process, we would like to inform you about the job and the benefits in it for you.

You do not have to pay us or deposit any money to start working for us.
This is the perfect opportunity for people on maternity leave, recently retired individuals,
and people taking a break from their careers, or anyone looking for part-time work to augment their income.

You will be working for a minimum of 20 hours a week (2 to 8 hours a day) with flexible working hours
and drawing a monthly salary of US $2500 plus commissions.

We work from Monday 9 am to 5 pm and go home at 1 pm on Saturdays.

If you are interested in this job, please, send us your contact information:
Full name:
Country:
City:
E-mail: