[AlternC-dev] spamassassin & AHBL

Skhaen skhaen at libwalk.so
Ven 24 Avr 15:15:32 CEST 2015

Hi people,

If you are still using "The abusive hosts blocking list" (AHBL) against
spams, STOP now!

--> http://ahbl.org/content/changes-ahbl
--> http://ahbl.org/content/last-notice-wildcarding-services-jan-1st

---------------------------------
i'll be wildcarding all zones no longer in operation - this includes
rhsbl.ahbl.org, dnsbl.ahbl.org, and ircbl.ahbl.org.  This means that
these services will return positive responses for any queries.

If you are still using these services, this may cause you to incorrectly
tag e-mail as spam, or create other unintended consequences.  Fix and
maintain your servers, now.  Do not contact us about 'removing' your
domain or IP address from our lists, as there is nothing we can do for you.

You can fix that by adding the following line in
/etc/spamassassin/local.cf :

score DNS_FROM_AHBL_RHSBL 0 0 0 0 # n=0 n=2

Skhaen
(we will maybe release soon a package "alternc-antispam")