[AlternC-dev] Let's encrypt & proper logging / messages & API for 3.5 ?

Gabriel Filion gabster at lelutin.ca
Ven 19 Juin 19:34:54 CEST 2015

On 18/06/15 05:31 PM, Remi wrote:
> For the color scheme, you could consider four states (keeping a white
> background)
> 	- information (blue / #0000e0) : when no action (eg. last login time)
> 	- success (green / #006800)
> 	- warning (orange)
> 	- error (red / #b60000)
>
> I can't find a correct contrast (according to W3 accessibility
> guidelines) with an orange text on a white background, so for the warning
> messages, we should consider using another color.

One other thing that can be done to keep a correct contrast is to keep
the text in black on white bg, but make all the other things around it
(e.g. the design) use the approriate colour.

some webapps actually use the background colour to indicate the
message's colour code. It makes it really clear while keeping the text
in a non-surprising colour, but I don't know wrt contrast if this is
appropriate.

--
Gabriel Filion